Candle care and safety
Do you know how to take care of your candles? Well!! To optimize your LARA candle burning experience, our team recommend these guidelines:
Upon first ever use, burn for at least two hours, or until the entire surface has turned to liquid wax. This will help prolong the life of your candle.
- Trim wick to 1/8”(3mm) before each lighting. This will maintain an even and clean burn.
- Burn for no more than 3-4 hours at a time.
And as you surely know SAFETY FIRST
- Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. The candle isn’t burning properly. Cool, align and trim the wick, then check for drafts before relighting.
- Always keep candles in sight when in use. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as furniture, drapes, books, paper, flammable materials, etc.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.\
Always burn candle on a stable, heat resistant surface. This can help prevent heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Now sit down, light your candle, relax and enjoy the soothing effect of LARA candles